Natural Miscarriage-what to expect after
I had a miscarriage last Jan. 10 and been bleeding/spotting on and off since then. It has been 1week already since my MC.I  bled lightly for for 3 days then it stopped for 3days then it went back today) . My question is..

1. How long will the bleeding last? Is it normal to bleed lightly on and off?
2. Should I wait for the bleeding to stop before getting an U/S to check if miscarriage is complete? or can I do it already even if im still bleeding?

I really want to avoid getting a d&c since I feel i passed everything already..aside from the on and off bleeding/spotting, i feel fine..no fever, no pain, I can still do normal activities, no foul smelling discharge.I just hope there is no tissue left..
Sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage/d&c jan 6th & just completly stopped bleeding a couple days ago. So i think your fine with the bleeding beings you were farther along than i was. As far as doing a u/s while bleeding, they can cause while i was in the middle of my miscarriage i was bleeding heavily & they did an internal sono. Hope that helps. Good luck!