Miscarriages Community
Threatened miscarriage

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Threatened miscarriage

Im 10 weeks n 4 days pregnant.  I was 8 weeks when i found out i was pregnant. N ive been bleeding for the last 3 or 4 weeks. The drs said my hormone levels were low. It was 138 at 8 weeks. Now itz 410. The drs r still sayin its a miscarriage. I took a pregnancy test n im still pregnant. N its been a cpl weeks since the drs told me this. Shouldnt i have already m/c? Im so confused n worried. I want everythin to b alrite. But the drs dont seem to think it will. I need some help. Thanks
Sad to say it does sound like a real misscarriage. I am so sorry.

I had two miscarriages and bled for 2-3 weeks before i fully miscarriaged and my baby was expelled from my body. sometimes a baby will die inutero and it takes time for it to detatch and be expelled. you have just enough hormones to give a positive test.

i didn't have enough progesterone to substain my1st and 2nd  pregnancies and could only be tested while activily pregnant. I read on it all, discussed it with my doctor and at my first drs visit with PG 3 I got a progesterone test. Low again and baby size was 3 weeks and i was 5 1/2 weeks. it is a maternal thing for me and even though i was with a different husband with PG 4 it happened then too. but with PG 3 and 4 i got on suppliaments and now have two beautiful healthy kids.

not sure if this is yor problem but pregnancies that end before week 13 when the placenta is fully formed between 11-13th week is something to be concerned about. if this is your problem it could happen each time until you get pregesterone suppliaments to substain the pregnancies.

you might have expelled baby tissue without realizing it. you need a checkup to be sure and make sure you don't develop any infections if it is incomplete. just know there is hope for future beautiful abaies.