Uninsured Possible Miscarriage
I am 6.5-7 weeks pregnant.  I went to the hospital last week because I was spotting and thought I was miscarrying.  I saw the baby's heartbeat and my cervix was closed.  They said everything was fine and that I had what they call a threatened misscarriage.  This past Sunday night and Monday, I started having a period.  At first it was light bleeding and no cramping.  I thought to myself that some women go through this according to advice columns online and what other women have told me, but today and yesterday, I have had severe pain and cramping in my lower abdomen, back, pelvic area, and legs.  I have been trying to stay off of my feet, but I am teacher and I have been taking tylenol for the pain.  I do not have any insurance until October 1st because of my new job, so, I cannot afford to go back to the hospital and I don't have an Obgyn yet, I was waiting till my insurance kicks in.  I haven't passed any tissue yet, just fresh blood and clotting.  What do I need to do or look for until I can see a doctor?  Is it possible that I could still be carrying the baby and the baby could be fine?  Thanks for any help or condolences.
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time so far with your pregnancy.  The cramping and bleeding does not sound good and is something that you really should have looked at by someone.  There are some clinics around that are low cost until your insurance kicks in.  Tylenol really shouldn't be taken only a low dose baby asprin or even the low dose adult.  

I would really check into the clinic though to get checked out.