abdominal pain 5 weeks after miscarriage
hi there. was wondering if anyone could help me. i had a miscarriage almost 5 weeks ago and im still having abdominal pain and pain to my right side of stomach. i had my period early with still a little clotting, i didn't have a d&c and i also had a miscarriage in june but didnt have any pain after that one. i had an ultrasound today and will get my results in a week but just wanted piece of mind as im worried i might not be able to have anymore kids although i have a healthy 2 year old i have lost 3 since. will be very greatfull for ant comments. x
Could be cysts... its always better to be sure and wait it out but right now your alive and breathing. You gotta have faith that you will get better and everythign will work itself out for the better.  Just remember every woman is different and special