blood clots
I always have a fairly heavy period and blood clots during, but this month I'm having an extremely heavy period and literally had a blood clot the size of 2 50 cent pieces (which i know isn't normal), but could i have had a miscarriage (my period wasn't a day late) or have something seriously wrong that i should go see my Doc about?
It is always a good idea to be seen by a dr. if you are concerned or at least call them and ask questions.  I have endometriosis so I have large clots like that every once in a while.  I didn't think anything of it until I had trouble concieving my second child and then I was dx with endo.  I have also had chemical pregnancies and have been a few days "late" but it ended up being a chemical pregnancy.  A lot of people have chemical pregnancies and do not even realize it, they just think that their period was a few days late.  These are just things that have happened to me but the best thing to do is talk to your dr.