feeling regretful
I had a miscarriage the first of september. Never gor my oeriod found out i was pregnant again. But this time i have no intrest. My hubby n i were all gunhoe to start right away n not let it get to us but i have severe depression n anxiety n i dont feel attached at all to thia baby. I hate feeling rhis way n everyone says its normal has anyone else gone rhrough this
The exact thing happen to me. I got pregnant in Oct of 2009 and then had the miscarriage period and then got pregnant again Dec 2009. I was very nervous and felt disattached as well and I lost that one as well. I took a break and got pregnant with my 18 month old May 2011 and same thing. It was like I was scared to get attached because if I did I would get hurt again if I lost it. My depression ended up going away as  the weeks went by even though I was still nervous and scared. I love my babies as much as ever and have a 5 year old as well and am 12 weeks now with my 3rd and am scared but I am getting over it as well as I get further along Good Luck