Miscarriages Community
tired....after miscarriage?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

tired....after miscarriage?

Hello everyone. I've been on medhelp for about a month now. I think it's great! There are so many people willing to help others with problems & giving there support so I have a question for you all that I would like some advice on. I had a D&C done the end of June this year. I have been feeling really tired the last couple of weeks, also sometimes nauseous...I get lightheaded & dizzy quiet often. The other night I was walking from one room to the next & blacked out...I didn't pass out or fall or anything...just kinda forgot what I was doing & everything went black... I went to the hospital yesterday & also went last week. They told me last week & yesterday that I had Syncope which is a type of fainting. You have it regardless of whether you faint or not. I was having chest pains as well yesterday so they did an X-Ray it came back fine. I also got blood work & a urine sample done to find out that all tests were negative as far as me being pregnant. That's what I thought was a possibility because I felt the same way before I found out I was PG last time. I was also told I may have hypertension which may be why I get lightheaded & dizzy so they told me to drink lots of fluids & also to get up slowly. This happens sometimes even when I am sitting down I will get kinda lightheaded. My passport is going to run out soon as I have my check-up after my D&C tomorrow & you only have insurance until 6 weeks after you have a baby or miscarriage. I'm curious as to why I am still so tired. I also found out yesterday that I have a UTI. I got medicine for it before that I had to take 500mg of 4 times a day, that was too much as I only way around 120lbs. so they gave me another that I took twice a day that was 100mg...well obviously that wasn't strong enough so they gave me something yesterday that is 500mg that I only take twice a day for one week. Y am I so tired???