Multiple Sclerosis Community
Saying Hi

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Saying Hi

Hi All,

How's everyone doing? Fighting the daily MS fight, but not giving up I hope. Sometimes we're up sometime's we're down, the MS roller coaster ride could really make us nauseous and test our limit's at time but never ever give up. Cry when you feel like it,scream when you want to but keep faith, keep strong and remember for everyday that we are blessed with make the best of it, make it your day. Smile, keep your head's up, keep going strong and keep fighting. LET'S BEAT MS & NOT LET MS BEAT US! WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-))

~Hugs & Kisses~
Tricia
Hi Tricia, I would like you to know how much I needed to hear that today. Thank you.

I'm so very tired today & was thinking I just want to sleeeep. I usually have crashed by the early afternoon but today I'm exhausted from the moment I woke up.

I was dx'd just over a month ago & really haven't cried yet. I keep convincing myself there are other reasons for why I'm having problems. When I can't walk well I think well I've had arthritis for so long so it's probably that. When I trip over I keep saying I'm just clumsy. I am trying to convince myself that I don't really have MS. Does that make sense? I probably think it's just ver early in the process for me.

Like my bladder is so bad at times I just leave a book in the toilet so I can just sit & let the urine trickle & stop & trickle & stop because I'm tired of going back & forth every 10 to 15 minutes in the mornings. I've been like this for so long I just thought it was part of life.

Your words have made me think that I'm going to get on with my day. I'm going to visit my parents & have some enjoyment in my day. I will have a nap later in the day & then I will feel better & enjoy the remainder of the day.

Life is really to short. Thank you for your powerful post. Remember you helped somebody today & you should feel good about that.

Karry.
What a lovely sentiment!  Thank you.  

Tammy
thanks for coming here to share that thought today - it's a great way to start a new week.  I hope the weather has cooled, and you're able to enjoy the days (and nights).  You are so right - keep strong!  hugs, Laura
If there was a like button on here i would have pressed it..

Great words from someone who sounds so bubbly and who like for most of us will not let MS beat us down..

Thanks for sharing it's put a smile on my face..

Kerry xx
Hi Guys, Happy that I was able to provide a smile and light the spirits.

Karry- I know all too well how the sleepiness and exhaustion is and let me tell you, when I feel like I can sleeping all morning I do, especially working Monday - Friday 8-10hrs and that bladder thing could be hilarious sometimes, I laugh at it...don't let it beat you

Lulu - we've been having alot of rain these days so it's getting nice and cool. Had a 6.3 quake last Friday before the last, it was scary, but thankfully no damage :-)

Kerry - I like you name 'Skinnyninja' :-D

We are here for each other and let's enjoy each day.... SMILE :-)

~Hugs~
Tricia
Great.
Alex
Earthquake?  I hadn't heard that - your island isn't sitting on top of one of those bad boys, is it?  We cruised past Montserrat a week or so after it blew and it was still puffing sulfur air and  I think that set off a pretty big earthquake too - I hope you have no more rockin' & rollin'.  You don't have many place to go when that happens.  So glad you're getting the rain and heat relief. hugs, L
Thanks Tricia

My Husband gave me the nickname a few years ago. before i was diagnosed with MS i used to and still do a lot of exersicing and lost weight.

I go to a fitness class called Body Combat which is a martial arts inspired fitness class.. it's basically none contact class that does alot of mixed martial arts to music.. so additave. lol

I go at least twice a week and it helps me stay active and despite the fatigue and other symptoms i try to solider through and help keep my MS to a minimum...

So when i'm having a bad or down day this gives me a real buzz..

Regards

Kerry x
Lol no not on top on the big boy's.  Thankfully no damages and no more shaking. Earthquakes scare me stiff I hate them. Yes thank god for the rain keeping the place cool and im happy.
OK ok nice :-) glad  u have a healthy and positive outlet. Keep it up and sweat for me to...llolololol
I really needed this today Tricia! Thanks so much for this!! XX
That's very good, keep fit,  keep healthy and keep MS in it's place...Kick it!