gliosis likely due to Microvascular change
I had an MRI for complaining of memory problems. I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, migrains, and Degenerative Arthritis in my back.  FINDINGS: There are stable postsurgical changes in the posterior fossa on the right. The FLAIR sequence demonstrates a single 2 to 4 mm, high signal, punctate, central white matter lesion in the right posterior frontal operculum. There is a second lesion in the left posterior frontal operculum, at a slightly lower level. These are probably microvascular gliosis due to small vessel changes. There is no other intro-axial lesion, mass, hydrocephalus, or demelination. The brainstem and cerebellum are normal. There is no extracerebrar collection. IMPRESSION: 1. Apparent normal overall brain volume. 2. A 2 to 3 mm punctate high signal white matter lesions involving the posterior frontal operculum, on on each side, consistent with gliosis likely doe to microvascular change. These represent solitary lesions - one in each hemisphere. No other abnormality is identified.
Hi Lori, you're new here, right?  Well then, welcome to our little corner of the web.  

I don't see a specific question attached to your post so I will assume that you want to know what this sounds like to us.  

There are a number of things that can cause lesions on the brain, and the radiologists spend years in training to learn the nuances in the diagnostic process.  If they are thinking that your lesions are consistent with microvascular disease that would be a legit dx.  

I might note that migraines can also cause abnormalities to appear on mri screenings.

I hope for your sake that you are not dealing with MS, but some simpler explanation.

be well,
Lulu