Neurology Expert Forum
headache,ringing in ears, joint pain and effexor effect
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
headache,ringing in ears, joint pain and effexor effect
Posted By Mike Onofrio on April 23, 1998 at 09:33:11:

I was on low doses of effexor for about 8 months and it helped with my aniexty and
body pain. Ever since I quit I have low grade headaches on right side only..they increase with tension and
sometimes can be relieved by aspirin.  I have had more constant ringing in my right ear
my ankle was injured but it won't heal..it was not serious. my shoulder developed stiffness from playing b-ball with my son
I am frustrated...IO feel the effxor has someting to d with it. I am trying feverfew now to help. Do you have
any ideas...they exrayed the foot..no problem..some slight arithis developing
I need help but they can't find anything..I would be relieved if they found something
please respond asap
thanks mike
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker