Neurology Expert Forum
shooting jaw pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
shooting jaw pain
It started a few days ago and I even went to the dentist and did a pan and my teeth are good. I am just getting over a check infection and been cough like crazy and a few days ago my lower jaw left side started with this sharp shooting pain the goes to my ear. It onlt does this when I just to eat or move in a certain way. Did I pull a nerve or muscle etc.... What do I do the relieve it?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am having a very sharp shooting hot like pain in the right side of my head just about a hands with from the top of my ear, a spot as big as the palm of mu hand.  It feels like a hot knife stabs me ever few seconds. hurts like hell but only lasts about 3 seconds. I had a Craniectomy in 2008 for ARNOLD CHIARI MALFORMATION WITH DURAPLASTY & LAMINECTOMY OF C1 & C2. I also have a VP SHUNT. Could this be from that ?? or do you think it may be something else??
   please help
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now