Nutrition Community
Flat stomach and ribs showing when laying flat, yet eat perfectly norma...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Flat stomach and ribs showing when laying flat, yet eat perfectly normal.

Not sure what category this would fall under but anyway... I eat a normal breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They are good sized meals too, including breakfast, so it's hard to say I'm malnutritioned. The thing is when I am laying flat my stomach is lower than my ribs and my ribs stick out alot, my friends have even noticed it. The weird thing is when I sit down in a 90 degree angle or lay on my side, a lot of fat hangs off of my stomach. When I sit at a 90 degree angle I have rolls, oppositely laying down its flat even lower than ribs as aforementioned. I do, after drinking a lot of liquids (usually happend 2-4 days later) have diarrhea, if that could play a part in anything. I was wondering if anyone else has seens this, and if you have any advice, because it's weird and a bit scary. Thanks!