Flat stomach and ribs showing when laying flat, yet eat perfectly normal.
Not sure what category this would fall under but anyway... I eat a normal breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They are good sized meals too, including breakfast, so it's hard to say I'm malnutritioned. The thing is when I am laying flat my stomach is lower than my ribs and my ribs stick out alot, my friends have even noticed it. The weird thing is when I sit down in a 90 degree angle or lay on my side, a lot of fat hangs off of my stomach. When I sit at a 90 degree angle I have rolls, oppositely laying down its flat even lower than ribs as aforementioned. I do, after drinking a lot of liquids (usually happend 2-4 days later) have diarrhea, if that could play a part in anything. I was wondering if anyone else has seens this, and if you have any advice, because it's weird and a bit scary. Thanks!
It is possible that you have weak and flacid abdominal muscles that sink into your body under the weight of fat on your belly when you lie down.  This might be cured by joining a gym and toning your abs
Persistant diarrhea on the other hand is not to be taken lightly and you should see your doctor about it.