Nutrition Community
Will someone help me with my question?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to nutrition, a balanced diet, calories, cholesterol, diet and disease, food preparation, vegetarian diet, and vitamins and minerals.

Will someone help me with my question?

I went too the ER Sunday for my feet,and they said it was just athlete's foot.Sunday night and now I have swelling in the feet and ankles, does anyone think I have an infecion (infection)? By the way i am a 25yr old male
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Athlete’s foot is a common condition caused by a fungal infection. There is an itchy red rash develops in the spaces between your toes. Swelling in the feet and ankle can be due to many causes which could possibly be allergic, inflammatory or infective in origin. Sprained ankle, venous insufficiency, high blood pressure are few causes causing ankle and feet swelling. A complete medical evaluation is must for correct diagnosis and management. See a doctor. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Track your weight over time