Front Bottom back tooth chipped.
A dentist replaced a filling in my bottom back right tooth (wisdom)... after 2 hrs. of not being able to eat - due to numbnness in the month. I felt my bottom front back tooth chipped. How that happen?
It's a question best suited to a dentist who repairs teeth and not an Oral Surgeon.

Information contained within this reply is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a medical diagnosis or treatment recommendation.  This is not a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your own doctor for medical condition. Only your doctor can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.