Pediatric Cardiology Community
BP
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BP

you think I should know with all of Chris' issues but I was wondering, SYLVIA (HA HA) if you can tell me what a BP in someone chris' age (7)  he usually runs like a 90/65 and is active.. a few weeks ago when we were at his cardiologist appointment the nurse almost pooped her pants she took his BP with two different cuffs..(too make sure) his BP then was88/44 he was so tired he slept all the way over there (1 1/2 hour car ride, his appointment was at 11 and he slept all  night and got up 1/2 later then normal) he was tired and not himself during the exam, the cardiologist was basically "watching" him and kept asking him if he was okay.. i assumed he was getting sick because of how tired he was didn't really think of anything and his cardiologist said it could have something to do with  low bp  then last week i took him for a visit to his pcp and his BP then was 90/40   is this normal I can't wait until he goes to boston next Thursday
Michelle