Chest pains
I am 17 years old. I take 10mg of adderall a day for ADD. I occasionally have sharp chest pains on the left side. I have no problems when exercising, but get the pains at random times. I've gotten an ECG a few years ago and I think I had a slight unusual heart beat but it was no big problem and I was still allowed to go on adderall. I am wondering if my pains are anything I should worry about?

Most chest pain that occurs at rest in adolescents is non-cardiac, and mostly musculoskeletal in origin. The fact that you are symptom free during exercise is very reassuring.  It is highly unlikely that the Adderall would cause you to have chest pain.  It sounds like your prio ECG was probably a normal variant, but you should still discuss things with your primary doctor to make sure that they know about this issue.