Confluence pulmanary artery
my baby is 3 months old. she was diagnosed with these conditions. is this a seriouse condition. docter ask to come back in 3 months for another echo.  do i need to get a another opinion from another docter? what are the treatments that she can get? Mild branch PA origin stenosis
* Branch pulmonary arteries - Confluent
LPA origin stenosis , PG - 50mmHg
RPA origin stenosis , PG - 48 mmHg

* Right atrium - mild dialation
* Right ventricle - mild dialation, no RVA
Dear Nisansala84,

Without evaluating your daughter, I cannot say exactly what is happening.  However, I can say that a gradient of 50 and 48 mmHg, respectively, is NOT mild branch stenosis.  It is moderate to severe, and should be evaluated more completely, with consideration for a cardiac catheterization and balloon angioplasty, if appropriate.  If you are being told that this is mild and that follow-up is in 3 months, you may want to seek a second opinion.