1. Do you have any regrets about being a doctor?
2. How much personal time is there?
3. What is the greatest feature about being a doctor?
4. What is it like doing residency?
5. what advice can you give to me on being a doctor?
6. What is the most challenging part of the job?
7. How many people do you work with?
8. How do you deal with difficult families?
9. What are skills did you develop in high school that helped you become a doctor?
10. What are the requirements for medical school?
11. How much time do you spend on paperwork?
12. How many years of college do I need to take to become a pediatrician?
13. Do many doctors relocated to another city?
14. what was your college major?
15. Do you have a daily routine as a doctor?
Thank you, for taking the time to answer these questions I really appreciate it!
This is not the forum to complete your research project. I would recommend that you call a doctor who is a family friend OR who is in a field in which you are interested in going and have an in-person interview or telephone interview.
Copyright 1994-2017MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.