Information Requested!!

I have a 3 year old daughter who was diagnosed with Pulmonary Stenosis when she was only a few weeks old! We had her check up at 12 months and it had widened and improved. On our most recent visit to the cardiologist he said that everything looks like it is meant to and that she was growing well but he also said that the the arteries that are usually the longest are quite short! I am a bit concerned as to what the outcome of this may be, we don't need to go back for 18 months for our next check up so I think that it can't be to serious but wondering if anyone has had experience with a similar situation and what may be required later down the track!! She has a few other medical conditions as well that aren't related to her heart.

Thanks!
Unfortunately I cannot comment accurately because I do not understand what you are saying about the "long" and "short" arteries.  Some children with mild pulmonary valve stenosis do improve over time, so it is possible that is the case for your daughter. Perhaps you should try to clarify this with her cardiologist before attemnpting to get further information from this site.