Pediatrics Community
continuation of my 11 yr old son hears things
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

continuation of my 11 yr old son hears things

The other day I got home late so I tried to hurry up and fix a quick dinner.  My son had fallen asleep already but he had asked me to wake him up when food was done so I did.  he looked a little dazed and confused.  I said are u awake son? he goes yeah mom so I'm look ok eat ur food so u can go to bed okay.  he nodded his head and said yes mom.  he only ate like half of what I fixed him.  he goes mom my feet hurt and starts like wiggling his feet a little but he kept pacing  back and forth.  he seemed a little weird to me so i go son are u awake, he goes yeah mom but i'm scared to go to sleep.  it seemed like he woke up scared and was panting a little bit.  he goes who was yelling. i said no one why. he says someone was yelling really loud and I thought dad was here.  I go oh no son no ones been here.  Just go to bed and put your feet up and you'll be fine.  he says but no mom they hurt, so i said just go lay down and put them up and you'll feel better.  he goes no mom i'm scared. his 13 year old sister says c'mon you can sleep with me.  (they have bunk beds twin/full)so he goes and lays down on the bottom with his sister.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank