eye problem
i have twin sons aged 5 yrs. they are 35 week born. recently they were diagnosed with vision problem.for twin 1 for right eye his spherical no  is +0.50, cylindrical no is -2.50 axis 05, vision 6/9(+1) and for left eye spherical no is +0.50 cylindrical no is -3.00 axix 170 aand vision 6/9(-1)and for the 2nd twin the right eye reading were spherical no is +0.25, cylindrical no is -2.00 axis 05 and vision 6/7.5and for left eye sphrical no is +0.25 cylindrical no is -1.75 axis 170 and vision6/7.5(-2). my doctor said it is by birth they had this problem but they never complained of any kind of headache, or vision problem. my husband and i dont have any kind o eye problem either. and my kids always had a balanced diet.
my query is what is the medical term for their problem and  what is the treatment for them now. will the condition get worse with age?