Pediatrics Community
grey/blue eye bump

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

grey/blue eye bump

my son is 3 1/2 and ever since he was born he has had a small greyish, bluish bump on the white part of his eye that is not visible until he looks up. it kind of has a clear roundness to it also that reminds me of a bubble.  i can not find any info on what this could be and i have asked his pediatricion and he keeps telling me that everything is ok, but never tells me exactly what it is that he has. im kind of concerned now though because it hasnt gone away yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Ask for a referral to a pediatric opthamologist, and ask.