Pediatrics Community
my 2 year old shakes every now and then

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

my 2 year old shakes every now and then

When my two year old daughter is sleeping she wakes up a few times in the middle of the night crying like she is scared and she shakes.  Her eyes are still closed. the shaking lasts a few seconds. I have to hold her in order for her to fall back asleep.  I have been noticing more that she shakes for a few seconds throughout the day.  But it doesn't affect her at all.  Then today when she was in her highchair eating she was shaking like she had the chills for a few seconds, and i noticed her look on her face was blank.  like she was daydreaming.  Then she was just fine after that.  Is this something i should be concerned with?
I don't know about saying it's something to worry about, but I'd bring it up with your child's doctor at the next visit.