Pediatrics Community
my son vomits very frequently

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

my son vomits very frequently

i have a 7 year old son..he is a mouth breather and often i feel chest congestion in him...he often wakes up in the middle on the night and vomits with lot of phlegm...it all starts with little coughing and then he vomits...after that he gets little ok..but this gets repeated after every 10-15 days..He is a very poor eater...he is close to 4 feet tall and weighs 22 kilos...
He takes a cup of milk by 11 in the morning and then does not feel hungry till 7 pm...and by 7 he eats half to one cup of rice...we are vegetarians...he does not eats fruits and it becomes very difficult for me to feed him any thing healthy...i am so depressed by his poor eating habits...He is other wise very active and playful child