Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Expert Forum
managing Prolapse without Surgery

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.

managing Prolapse without Surgery

I came back to this forum because I wanted to share my experience and simple management of vaginal/bladder prolaspe with other women. I have a severe one and have thus far avoided surgery. However the thing that helped me was so simple,however no doctor or health professional seemed to know anything about it nor did they suggest it. I found that simply wearing a firm but not punishing latex undergarment. held the bulging prolapse in place. It doesn't have any further it can go. I buy mine at T J max for around $6.99 each ( they retail for 300 or 400% more. When I will be active such as exercise class or walking a lot I put it on. If I go to a long movie I just take it off in a rest room before and back on when I leave. I will be glad to share or reinforce this idea more.
Glad to hear you found something that is working for you.  Non surgical treatments of Pelvic Organ Prolapse include: Pelvic Floor Muscle Therapy, Biofeedback, and Pessary use.  Patients with moderate to sever prolapse of the bladder, cystocele, should see a urogynecologist, urologist, or gynecologist to make sure they are able to empty their bladder well and don't have outlet obstruction.  If outlet obstruction is present, this can cause high pressures in the bladder which can damage the kidneys.  Dr. J. Kyle Mathews