Dear people, we very need your help.
Dear people, we very need your help.
My name is Maria Skrezhko and there are 24 years me, I am from Ukraine(m. Lviv). To our it is very hard now. I live with a mother and little brother (to call Leonid) who is nasty illness it`s a cancer of brain. After the first chemotherapy doctors talk that priznaki of remisii are, but he is needed in future to make a chemotherapy and treat oneself. I work how many can, earn to 300$ in a month, but a money however will be not enough. Took credits in different jars, that at first helped a bit. A mother presently is also ill and can not work, and we do not have a father. Insurance is not also, its opening is very dear for us. We are helped to my folks and friends, but it is not enough. Also ask and expect a help from Ukrainian public organizations, but unknown or they will help to find such money. Doctors talk in Kyiv city, that for treatment it is yet needed for the beginning of approximately 320 000grn.(approximately 35 000$). I ask, beg help who can. Possibly there is some work in the Internet, I am ready to work, that only paid for work. My e-mail address - ***@****.
Please help even a bit. We were helped to score accounts in the Internet. If can bring in, please even 1 dollar:
Account Oropay – ID 18954; or Webmoney -  Z158312651188