People Allergic to Me (PATM) Community
Patm real

This patient support community is for discussions relating to PATM - People Allergic to Me.

Patm real

I have the same problem,people were Allergic to me.Doctors don't believed that there's a condition like this.I just had this recently so I'm really bothered on this condition,it like you want to isolate yourselves to the others because your causing them problems like sneeZing,coughing and clearing their throats and etc.It was really hard.I think it was the leaky gut problem, we're like emmiting some gas which is hydrogen sulfide.Right now I'm detoxifying my body I'm a strict diet, I eat only veggies, do some exercise and some supplement like kornel detox-cleanse, to remove all those unwanted or excessive bad bacteria,and to clean the liver,kidney and digestive system.I'm on my two days now.I rally wanted to get rid of it,it like I'm loosing my mind,,I like a cursed.I really prayed to God to heal me, for with God nothing shall be impossible.I also take some probiotics as well,i let you know guys if I'm doing well..