Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
How Possible?
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
126 members

How Possible?

I am 30 years old. I have 4 children 3 girls and 1 boy. I had my tubes tied (dr burned them) about 4 months after my youngest was born. April 2009. My periods have been pretty normal since though i did start experiencing alot of pain around ovulation and my cramps were worse than before but other than those changes it was like clock work always on time sometimes a day early was only "late" a couple of times and it was only a day or 2. I know my dr said there was still a slim chance for pregnancy but my last period was August 16th and I am now 5 days late. hubby got me a walmart brand test last night and it was negative BUT it was really light and the line didnt look right to me and hubby isnt convinced by it so he is picking up a first response test tonight after work and i will test again in the morning. Ive been really tired, nauseated (no vomiting), cant eat a whole lot, stomach feels full or bloated and if i move a certain way it feels like something pulls, have had diarrhea, low back pain...but absolutely NONE of my normal PMS signs. no spotting, no cramping, no pain, no extreme irritability. So how possible is it that i might get a positive result? and if its not positive should i go to the doctor and have them double check?

Terri
1 Comment
Did you found out what was wrong?
Godisfaithful commented on July 21st, 2014
Godisfaithful commented on veronica0808's status
Jul 18
Godisfaithful commented on OB appointment 7/11/1...
Jul 18