Pregnancy After Tubal Ligation Surgery User Group
Wondering!
About This Group:

This site is for all women who have conceived and/or given birth after having any type of tubal ligation surgery. Please join us and share your experiences.

Founded by Preciouspg on October 5, 2009
127 members

Wondering!

I had my tubes tied 13 years ago at the age of 19 because of pre-eclampsia. 7 years ago when I went to ER for a problem doctor came in and told me 'congrats' I was pregnant. I told him it was impossible cause I had my tubes tied. However, it was true and I miscarried. Now I am late for my cycle and I've been spotting a bit (this has never happened in my life) and my breasts are very tender. What are the chances that I'm pregnant again? I really don't know if I can rely on a pregnancy test cause so, many people get mixed results.If pregnant with having tubes tied what are the symptoms of being pregnant? Is spotting a sign I need to look into more? Is being late and spotting a potential indication? I am only 33 years old and don't believe it's anything to do with menopause. Someone please, advise! Thanks!!
Godisfaithful commented on Risa615's status
Nov 24
Godisfaithful commented on The Lords awesome pow...
Nov 19
Godisfaithful commented on photo
Nov 11