Wondering!
I had my tubes tied 13 years ago at the age of 19 because of pre-eclampsia. 7 years ago when I went to ER for a problem doctor came in and told me 'congrats' I was pregnant. I told him it was impossible cause I had my tubes tied. However, it was true and I miscarried. Now I am late for my cycle and I've been spotting a bit (this has never happened in my life) and my breasts are very tender. What are the chances that I'm pregnant again? I really don't know if I can rely on a pregnancy test cause so, many people get mixed results.If pregnant with having tubes tied what are the symptoms of being pregnant? Is spotting a sign I need to look into more? Is being late and spotting a potential indication? I am only 33 years old and don't believe it's anything to do with menopause. Someone please, advise! Thanks!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
michelle6462 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 07
Dawnandhubby4ever is ...relaxing at home Comment
Sep 10
Dawnandhubby4ever joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 10