Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Movement in stomach but not pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Movement in stomach but not pregnant?

I have been having crazy symptoms for a few months now. I havn't had a "normal" period in 3 months and the ones I have had are very very atypical for me. I started having palpitations about a month and a half ago and shortly after began to feel very sick. I couldnt conentrate and started doing very dumb things like putting electronics in the refrigerator. I then noticed the small of my skin started to smell funny like very sweet; sometimes fruity and sometimes syrupy. I was soooo thirsty and urinating at a rediulous frequency, along with having sudden blurry vision that is still happening. the docs thought it may be type 1 diabetes but it wasnt. symptoms continued and then evolved into severe nausea, crazy gas, and slight contipation,. which progressed to severe constipation accompanied by severe abdominal pains that left me unable to do anything for a few hours. At this point I quit eating meat because I noticed it got worse when I did. (I think the severe pain may have been a gallbladder attack because i recognized that pain and my stools were so light they didn't even look like stools and it was after eating very greasy food. every woman in my family on my dads/grandmothers side has had  their gallbladder removed) Anyway during all of this time i had no sex drive what so ever which is very not normal for me and I also began noticing my head feels very heavy and is hard to hold up sometimes. (aparently I always tilt my head to the right side which i never noticed before my boss pointed it out). about a month in from the start of my symptoms I had every blood test ran known to man just about done and a ct scan and everything was normal. after my 3rd strange period i had a sudden gush of blood and then later a hug clot thing so i thought well maybe I could be pregnant. so then i went to the ob and the PT urine and blood test was negative. Now for the past week and a half my symptoms of nausea, constipation, and gas have eased but I am having a lot of strange movement right above my pelvic bone, increased appetite, my breasts are getting larger, and my lower abdomen is poking out. I don't know what to do the docs say Im not pregnant and I feel like im losing my mind but ive never been so bloated or whatever it is i only weigh 110. My grades are going to heck, my husbands getting tired of the insane swinging irritability and my hair is now falling out. PS i forgot to mention I have had a sudden hives reaction and its been hard to breath when i eat beef  and since ive been feeling better my sex drive is back. Please if anyone has any imput similar experiences or anything it would help thanks.
It is difficult to say. It's possible you might have been pregnant, but I'm not sure what you would pass at 12 weeks. I would imagine there would be more bleeding, as well as more tissue. You also would not feel fetal movement so early. Go back to the doctor and have a beta blood test done. Tell them you want to know what the exact level of hCG is in your body. If its under 5, you're definitely not pregnant.