Pain and twinges in uterus
So my partner and i are trying for a baby. I recently came off the pill but was only on it for about two months. My periods are never regular, getting them sometimes as often as twice a month but can not get them for up to three months at a time. Dr. had tested hormones and said nothing was wrong. At the end of last week i felt what i thought was ov pains so we bd'd more than usual for a few days. For the last two days i have been getting sharp twinges of pain in my right side just below my pelvic bone and fluttering in the left side. Can anyone lend an idea s to what is going on?
it would be way too early to be feeling fluttering or to be having implantation cramps. Sounds like you are having ovulation cramps. I'm 12w5d and have yet to feel anything. That doesn't come until later like around 18w.