Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Possibly pregnant?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Possibly pregnant?

Dec 18th I came home after 7 months away from my Fiance while training with the Army.  I had to return 2 weeks later. While I was home on leave in Dec I had my period. When I came home again Jan 7th and in Dec we had sex. I was fertile between jan 8-10 with ovulation on jan 11 (according to calendar I found because I don't really know how to figure this out on my own). for the last 3 weeks or so I've had a low grade fever, been feeling nauseous whenever I eat, headaches whenever I try to sleep, more tired than usual, random cramps(only last 10 minutes at most), and my breasts are tender. I took a hpt on Jan 23rd when I hadn't started my period. It came up negative. 2 nights later when we were having sex it started to hurt suddenly and when I checked I had started but I was cramping and I usually don't.  It also was lighter than usual and lasted 4 days with some spotting afterwards when it's usually only 2 days. I'm scared that I might be pregnant or something is wrong. Does anyone have any advice?