Aa
A
A
Close
Possibly pregnant?
Dec 18th I came home after 7 months away from my Fiance while training with the Army.  I had to return 2 weeks later. While I was home on leave in Dec I had my period. When I came home again Jan 7th and in Dec we had sex. I was fertile between jan 8-10 with ovulation on jan 11 (according to calendar I found because I don't really know how to figure this out on my own). for the last 3 weeks or so I've had a low grade fever, been feeling nauseous whenever I eat, headaches whenever I try to sleep, more tired than usual, random cramps(only last 10 minutes at most), and my breasts are tender. I took a hpt on Jan 23rd when I hadn't started my period. It came up negative. 2 nights later when we were having sex it started to hurt suddenly and when I checked I had started but I was cramping and I usually don't.  It also was lighter than usual and lasted 4 days with some spotting afterwards when it's usually only 2 days. I'm scared that I might be pregnant or something is wrong. Does anyone have any advice?
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
somebody please help....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources