Pregnant? Sharp lower left abdominal pain, Lightheaded.
Hi.  I posted here before explaining that I had lower left abdominal pain.  My period was due on September 13th.  I am not concerned about the late date because it is only one day.  My concern now is that I am still experiencing the sharp pain plus other symptoms: mild cramping in my pelvis (not just abdominal pain), and dizziness/faintness.  I am not sure if I mentioned I was feeling tingling breasts in my other post,but I was experiencing tingling around that time and still experiencing it now, but it is very mild.  Anyhow, I don't know if I could be pregnant.  The last time I thought I was pregnant my period was just 3 days or so late.  The only difference is that this time I feel so miserable and I have the sharp pains, dizziness and tingling breasts.  Oh yeah I forgot to mention I now also feel nauseous some days more than others.  

I was thinking I might just be going through some PMS symptoms I never felt before.  Who knows.  Only time will tell I guess.  Tell me what you think.  I don't want to think about it, but it is constantly on my mind.  I couldn't even sleep last night.  
It could be a cyst. You could take a pregnancy test and rule that out then call your dr. Hope you feel better