Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
What is goin on help plz

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

What is goin on help plz

I'm so confused...Ok so 12/28/12-12/31/12 was my last period. Well this month I was 5 days late for my period I was due to start 1/19/13 well on 1/24/13 late in the evening I started having brown stuff start. Later that night I went to check and I had nothing. Then for 2 days I bled heavy. Then I stopped completely. Well today 1/30/13 I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was alotof cm and a tint of pink. Sorry if it's a little tmi but I'm confused on what's going on.. Has anyone else experienced this before?? My fiancé and I have been TTC since 2012 after we miscarried in December of 2011..and this month kinda threw us thru a loop. I've googled and can't find any answers .. I took 2 preg test when I noticed my period was late and they were both negative is isthere any point to take one now???