help so confused! !
I am currently 22 late for my period...on the 5th day late did a hpt and negative on the 14th day late got blood work done and they said no further action needed (what does that even mean) 20th day late did hpt negative but on 21 morning urine tested and faint positive did another one first thing this morning and negative again...

Anyone know what could be going on has this happened to anyone and they still be pregnant??

Also me and my partner have been ttc for 8months.

Thanks for reading
Are you testing with pink or blue dye tests?  Blue dye tests are notorious for colored evap lines, so keep in mind that possibility.  Do you have PCOS or any other type of condition that could make you have irregular cycles?  There is also something called an anovulatory cycle that could delay your cycle because you still haven't produced enough progesterone to have a withdrawal bleed.  Stressing about your cycle could also delay it, along with diet, illness, and many other things.  There are extremely rare cases where women are pregnant and HCG never metabolizes in their blood or urine for months - but it is rare.  If you are still unsure, I would request an ultrasound with your doctor (at this point you would at least be able to see a gestational sac), and if that proves nothing is happening, request a progesterone supplement to kick start your cycle.  Best of luck!