Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
late period

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

late period

My period is 3 days late and I am starting to worry that I may be pregnant. I have felt nausea on and off for the past 4 days or so but I'm not sure if that's partly psychological because I'm worrying. I took a test the day before my period was due, the first day I felt sick and it was negative. I always use condoms apart from 2 instances. One was on the last day of my last period and the other was 9 days before my current period was due. In both cases it was only for a few moments and my boyfriend was not close to ejaculating. I have felt some cramp sensations and am studying for exams at the moment so hoping my period is just late because of stress. What is the likelihood of me being pregnant?
Stress can make you late. If your period doe not come within a week take another test.