so confused
plz take a look at my chart, im not sure if i ovulated, i normaly have a 28 day cycle, im now at day 35, im not pregnant, i have had a blood test. if i continue trying for a baby before my period returns could i get pregnant?

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/show/635526?personal_page_id=2368325
Just based on the few dates you have entered it doesn't tell too much, and without charting your BBT it's even more difficult. It's possible that for some reason you didn't ovulate last cycle which could be why you've not had a cycle yet. Or if you ovulated late you would get a later than usual cycle.

If you've not yet ovulated and continue trying then yes, it's possible to get pregnant. If you've already ovulated then no, you wouldn't have a chance at pregnancy because there's nothing for the sperm to join to. Did you have a beta blood test? If not, I would go back and request one to find out your hCG levels.