Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
misscarrage and trying again

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

misscarrage and trying again

Hi I am Annie, I am new to this.

I have  three children 16, 14 and 7, All born by c-section, I had a misscarage before each of them, my first was ment to be twins but i lost one at 13 weeks, the second miss was a month before I fell for my second, each of those came away with no problems however the miss i had before my third was really bad and i needed a D&C i bleed for about 3 months then fell straight away for my son, I have a heartshaped uterus and overian cycst that give me pain when ovulating, and was told i could not have anymore after my son. After having a lapeoscapie ( sorry cant spell that ) in May 2009 was told everything was perfect in there and i could have one more, well we tried all year and nothing then we gave up and fell pregnant, i was so happy the 8 weeks almost 9 i started to bleeda scan showed the baby had stopped at 5 weeks the heart was still beating but was so slow, later on that evening the pains began and i had another D&C on the 10th March 2010, I was told it would be 2 weeks then i would have a period its been 19 days and nothing, I am getting cramps some mild some very painful indead but no blood, i have been having unprotected sex could i be pregnant or will it take longer, i am frustrated because  i cant try again until my period has been and gone. Someone help me please. Im so depressed