no fetal pole seen
no fetal pole seen in seven weeks five days of gestation, what does this means?
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing here, but when I got preg this time as soon as I found out of course I went to the OB & he did a sonogram. I think he was having trouble seeing the baby or something cause he had me do these blood tests to check my hormone levels to make sure they were rising (scared the crap out of me), but eventually I guess the hormone levels were going up and the baby showed up finally. He never said what it was but I think maybe it was to early to show up still if you want my opinion. What did the OB say? Did he seemed concerned? My Dr. didn't seem real concerned but then again he doesn't like to scare his patients so he won't let it show even if he is. Did they send you for any blood test to measure hormone levels? Try not to panic, possibley it could be the same thing its just a bit to early. Keep me updated and best wishes!