Aa
A
A
Close
Am I Preggers?
My boyfriend and I spent the weekend together August 28-29 and we had unprotected sex, and he ejaculated in me. Then 3 days ago, September 5th,  we had sex again and he once again ejaculated in me. I have an irregular period, my last flow was June 8 - June 13, usually it ranges from 8th-13th or 21st-25th but my ovulation cylce is perfectly right. I started my cylce the 29th of August (I'm guessing) when he came inside of me. He said the vaginal discharge had a thicker/creamier texture and was white.. And when we had sex Saturday (5th), I didn't look to see if and what kind of discharge or ovulation I was having. It is Spetember 8th now and I am having a jelly/watery discharge, neither has/had a certain odor to it. It has been a week and 3 days since the first incident and about 3 days since the second. I went and bought 2 ClearBlue pregnancy tests, if I was to take one in the morning when I first wale up would it be too early to tell?  Is it possible that I am pregnant or on my way to pregnancy?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1483549754
Are you trying to get pregnant or worried that you are pregnant?

I would say that the clear discharge now indicates you are not pregnant (yet), and the whitish discharge the time before indicated it was not your ovulation time.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources