facebook anyone???
Hey would love to keep in better contact with any of you on facebook if you want. I am on there a lot more than on here now and I sure miss talking to you all.... feel free to look me up. Brit Law Huffman. There is a picture of Adalynn as my profile picture in a blue dress with a white hat.

Hope you are all doing well. We are blessed to have spring early this year!! Warmer days finally! Now we get to get outside and work and walk and loose the rest of the baby weight... I have 18 lbs to go to get to pre pregnancy weight and I cant wait.

Adalynn is still my little peanut she weighs 14lbs 8oz at 7 1/2 months.... :) She is eating everything but bananas and peas... (takes after her momma) :) she is almost crawling and starting to pull herself up on things. She is quite the little mover though as far as scooting all over and crawling backwards.. :)