Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
NSIP lung diseaae

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

NSIP lung diseaae

found out from yesterdays cat scan that I have Honey comb w/sparing of the costphrenic angles likely fibrotic due to non specific interstitial penuonitis .  history of sjogrens  direct chest image requested  Can anyone explain?  I will be gettimg s direct chest xray soon..what else do I need to know?  have r/a. etc etc
Hi there!

Well, without knowing the relevant clinical details or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation. Honeycombing is usually seen with interstitial lung disease often seen in association with autoimmune conditions. It would be best to discuss the situation, the suggested management plan and the expected prognosis in detail with your treating pulmonologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Hi there!

Hope this is helpful.

Take care!