Remicade
Anyone out there had Remicade infusions?  Anything you can tell me about that is NOT from the Manufacturer's Marketing Machine?
I'm currently on Remicaid. It is my miracle drug. I'm all about treating things naturally and using what I eat and do physically to treat my RA, but when that wasn't cutting it I talked to my doc and she recommended the infusions. I have had no side effects. I'm not sure what else you want to know... But I highly recommend trying it. I also highly recommend finding a Rheumatologist that uuuuuu can talk to openly, who listens to your needs for your life style. I've been through three in six years and finally have One who is awesome! I'm 27 and the other two treated me like I was 80 yrs old.  It is very important to have a doc you can be open with, and who listens to you.
I was on Remicade infusions for six months. After my third time around I had a serious adverse reaction at the doctors office. It was immediately stopped all infusions. These are serious drugs. The side effects outweigh the benefits. Cancer or pain? I chose to be in pain.