Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Community
Tingling in hands and pins and needles

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is a form of arthritis that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Tingling in hands and pins and needles

I have RA and osteoporosis, and have tingling in hands and pins and needles but more so in one hand. Has anyone had this with RA?
Thanks in advance for your advise.
Sherrie
Tingling or numbness in hands is not related to rheumatoid arthritis until and unless it is associated with carpal tunnel syndrome. In this the median nerve is compressed at the wrist in a place called the carpel tunnel.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.