Sickle Cell Anemia Community
I resort to home remedies.I was wondering if there’s anything to cure a...

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

I resort to home remedies.I was wondering if there’s anything to cure anemia.

I find it too boring to go and visit a doctor. Hence I usually resort to home remedies. I was wondering if there’s anything to cure anemia.
Anemia is basically a condition where our body fails to produce the required amount of nutrients. And Nature has given plenty of scope to fulfill our body's needs and revover the lost nutrients. Here are a few remedies that you can try out at home and see if it works for you:
- Eat dry dates that help in increasing the hemoglobin level  
- Drink beetroot juice or eat raw beetroot
- Consume soyabean and raggi in any form
- An apple a day
- Almonds
- Vitamin C rich food
- Take a daily dose of spinach and tomato mixed juice

Before your life takes a wrong route maintain some precautions - eat healthily and consult your doctor for symptoms. And remember, eating leafy greens does not mean that you are just a category of "herbivore". Now since you did point out how tiresome it is to pay a visit to the doctor, why don't you e-consult at *********** It is just like visiting the doctor but you don't really have to step out of your office. Isn't that cool??? Yes! trust me it is.. saves time and it is also economical...so what say you give it a try?