My Stroke
I had a stroke three years ago at the age of 21 in my left thalamus. The only lasting effects from it were numbess in the right side of my lower lip and right hand numbness. When I had my stroke I was in peak condition (being a college athlete) but I did drink occasionally, but no smoking.  Recently I have been experiencing some new symptoms and they are scaring me. My right arm seems weak, but its subtle, and they area around my mouth is numb. I also have been somewhat dizzy and nauseas. These symptoms have been going on for about a month.

P.S.
When I first started experiencing the symptoms I went into the ER and was admitted into the hospital for 5 days. The ran a bunch of tests and found out that I have a protien C deficiancy. Becasue if this the upped my aspirin regimen from a baby aspirin to a full one (325mg). So I AM NOT IGNORING THIS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS EXPERIENCING THIS OR IF ANYONE HAS ADVICE.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be a TIA. But with TIAs, the symptoms usually resolve. Was muscle weakness detected on examination and tests? If present it could be due to stroke or sometimes due to a nerve compression. This is detected by nerve conduction studies. Hope other risk factors like diabetes and hypertension have been ruled out.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.