Stroke Community
What are the effects of a 'minor' stroke?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stroke, rehabilitation, ability to eat/swallow, alertness, bowel/bladder control, depression, motor skills, nutrition, orthotics/braces, pain, prevention, senses, and spasticity.

why do I feel alert one day, then have to sleep all day? then the next day I can't talk properly? in the same day, I get the severe shakes? then the confusion sets in for days and I still have the same other symptoms? I think I should feel back to normal after 2 weeks, but I don't. I feel like I'm damaged and there isn't any way to fix it. I also have gold lights in front of my eyes, and streaks of lights that look like comets and I see auras that I can't explain. I've had migraines for years but, now I feel like I may be having another stroke. WHAT is the matter with me???