What to expect with TIA
I saw a comment by somone who said they were only 61 and had a TIA. Well... Im 26. I am not over weight i am 5'5'' and only weigh at my heaviest 145 right now i am at 136. i understand that it can be set off by hormone drug thearipies. i have been going through hell and back with hormone drug thearipies to have a kid with endiomitrioses i was taking provera to stop a six month period. the bleeding stopped and the next day i had a TIA. to spell it out i started taking it every six hours last thursday and was prescribed to do that till it stopped and the bleeding stopped tuesday. wendsday i had the TIA symptoms start and thurday i went in the hospital because my whole left side went numb. today is saterday and i still have a pounding headache and well if i get the slightest tired or the pain gets bad i start to have a studder and also start speeking things out of order. my mri and ct were ok. how long are the side affects. i was also diagnosed with complicated migranes which they beleve constricted the vain to create the temporary block of the blood flow. should i expect seeing more tias because as said before im really young and it is a scary experiance.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand what you are going through. Hormone therapy is known to increase the risk for TIAs. The risk is more so if there is a strong family history, if you are a diabetic or hypertensive and if you smoke. For most patients with a TIA, the symptoms last less than one hour. The longer the symptoms last, the more likely that there will be permanent brain tissue injury. For now you could focus on controlling high risk factors like diabetes and hypertension and discuss with your doctor about blood thinning agents like aspirin.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.