Success Stories Community
Sun!

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

Sun!

Sun is a great weight killer. It motivates you to go out, shop, walk, disciver fashion, try on new things and enjoy the heat! It worked for me. I lost 10kg in 3 month and a half from a summer trip in Africa. I stopped obsessing about my weight loss and just enjoyed the ride. I found myself drinkin a lot of water, swiming a lot, i evrn signed up at the gym near my hotel! It was great! And just like that, the sun melted most of my fat off me! I cant wait to go back there this summer!
Wow, sounds like a nice life if you can pack up and trip to Africa for 3 months. Good for you, and good luck with the weight loss!!