Bump/ pimple on penis?
Is it bad that I have a bump on my penis? It's kind of like a pimple, but bigger, and close to the base of my penis. I'm very worried about it because its been there for about 4 days and hasn't gotten better. I've never had intercourse but I have had oral sex. The bump is redish and I popped it two times and a white "pus"came out. I highly doubt it's an STD but even the possibility has me worrying like crazy. Please help.
I'm a girl but it sounds normal and even girls get them when they are nervous or stressed or after they shave they may break out or u can also get them from an in grown hair and a pimple forms around it but yea if u had oral sex it wouldn't be on ur penis if u had herpes or something ,it would be in ur mouth unless the chick gave u a ** and she had herpes in her mouth, but if you've none her over a month then u would've been able to see the witter on her mouth lol it sounds gross but I hoped Tht helped(: